Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
If your looking for some quick answer then your gonna have a wait. Everyone is trying to get K20's. The best you can do is get your ass off the forum and start searching importers with your phone or your computer.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Dude, what's up with that site? I took a look for the hell of it and those listings are all jacked up. It says K20a RSX Type S...shows a pic of a K20a for 4750.00? Then it says K20a2 Type R showing a pic of the K20A2 and it says 5500.00?

How about you sort through the details and just post how much a K20a (JDM Integra R) swap is shipped to 15122.

·
Banned
15,811 Posts
Come on people, you thihk he stocks them?

RSX type r... there is no such thing. If you want to get in the business of selling these products, I think you should at least know what you are selling.

Also since you are not a sponsor of k20a.org I cannot allow you to just promote your website here. If other mention it, that is ok but I generally do not allow businesses to come in here and push their products without contacting me first.

Thanks,

Nikos

·
Registered
18 Posts
nikos said:
Come on people, you thihk he stocks them?

RSX type r... there is no such thing. If you want to get in the business of selling these products, I think you should at least know what you are selling.

Also since you are not a sponsor of k20a.org I cannot allow you to just promote your website here. If other mention it, that is ok but I generally do not allow businesses to come in here and push their products without contacting me first.

Thanks,

Nikos
Nikos, I apologize for posting our web site in this forum. I am sorry for the typo/misadvertising on the K20. Our web site is still under constuction. This will be taken care of.
I just sold and in the process of doing a K20a swap into a 7thgen civic. http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3544
I enjoy browsing this site. It is very informative. i also want to show the other folks in this forum the outcome of this swap. I figured if it involves a K20, why not post here. Again, I apologize for all the misunderstanding. Please delete this thread if nesessary.
Thanks,
Alex

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.