Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i swapped out my 03 civic si with a 03 integra type r im tring to figure out if i can use my si ecu with the type r engine and do i need a type r engine harness cuz right now my car will start but just wont move it goes in to gear but wont move at all ive asked around but all i get is different asnwers thanks i really want my car to get back on the road where it belongs

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
I would not suggest driving your type r with the civic si ecu.

Are you sure that the Axles are in properly?

Is the car making any noises?

I would get the car to a reputable shop as soon as possible to prevent any damage to the engine.

Let me know if you have any questions.

[email protected]

Thanks,

Will

·
Registered
599 Posts
inter420 said:
i swapped out my 03 civic si with a 03 integra type r im tring to figure out if i can use my si ecu with the type r engine and do i need a type r engine harness cuz right now my car will start but just wont move it goes in to gear but wont move at all ive asked around but all i get is different asnwers thanks i really want my car to get back on the road where it belongs
You say it starts, but does it die when you put it in gear, or does it rev and not go anywhere?

brian g

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.