Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Previous results were 211whp and 150wtq. The new results are 238whp and 165wtq.

The had package included Skunk2 Valves, Valve Springs, Retainers and Stage2 cams.

The setup consists of a K20a with an Rcrew header, RBC manifold, Intake, worldsport exhaust, kpro and rdx injectors. This should be enough power to go 11.50's in a 2120 pound(w/ driver) honda civic.

· Premium Member
7,193 Posts
not bad...

Who did the tuning?

· Premium Member
7,193 Posts
how do you feel your dyno reads?

· Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dam that dip looks horrible lol but good power **** it u launch at like 6k anyway lol

The dip on the ITR cams was just how the car was tuned elsewhere. I didnt want to get into tuning with the itr cams as it would be a waste of my time. I did pull a datalog and it looks as though the cam angles, a/f, and timing were about on par with how most k20a's are after tuning.

As far as the dip around 5400 on the stage2 cams, i just couldnt seem to get rid of it while tuning. At the end of the session just to test it out i changed the intake length and it got rid of it immediately. I dont think the small exhaust is helping either. I left this graph overlay with the same exact bolt ons for an apples to apples comparison.

· Registered
29 Posts
nice numbers dude.with the same components without the skunk2 valves and rbc ported i reached 240whp on a dynapack at 8400rpm.and the power was still going up!!!
go on dude.
skunk2 racing parts kicks ass!!hahaha

also only tuner cams are available for k-series engines.pro are for b-series only.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.