As the present now
Will later be past
The order is
Rapidly fadin'.
And the first one now
Will later be last
For the times they are a-changin'.

I am sure you have noticed the
and other icons that are not active yet. In an attempt to bring you the best K series information we can, these sections are almost ready to become available to you.

The main part of the site will contain News and Important top stories concerning what else? K series motors.

That link will bring you here, to the heart of the website where most of the information will be sourced from.

In this section you will find K series powered cars.. Expect to see EG, EK, EF, Insight, drag EG, integras, coupes, and so on... Profiles on the cars, onwers, pictures and videos whenever available.

In this part of the site, tech installs like swaps, brakes, cams will be covered. I am in the process of shorting out 200 photos of a k20a into an EG.

In this section, there will be a general directory to all parts available for the K series engines. Of course I am not going to be featuring companies that have not made an attempt to help out K20a.org
Website gear will also be sold like t shirts and stickers to support the site.

The about us will be the best section of the site. There you will get to read about me :p

Here's a sample

http://www.k20a.org/home/index.php

1 - 8 of 8 Posts