1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys and girls.

I am in glendale, arizona
I have a jdm rhd integra dc2

I am going to have the motor swapped out and I am really considering a k20A swap.

Since my car is Right Hand Drive
will there be any
different issues with my swap
compared to a Left Hand Drive vehicle?

What current luxury's will I lose? (A/C), (power steering) etc...

What motor mounts / axles should I choose? My integra is a daily driver and I do not beat on my vehicles.

What kind of price (average) I'm I looking at to get this swap done from a local shop?

Local shops here offer CUSTOM headers & exhaust for the k20a swap should I buy there's or buy my own from a company online?

Should I buy the complete swap from an online company ie.. (Hmotorsonline) or just have the shop order it? But they will inflate the price correct?

Thank you for your help
You can reach me on AIM = RhdRicheeee or email me [email protected]

·
Registered
508 Posts
I Did the Same Swap in a Rhd Ek. Every thing worked out fine. Only thing that is different is the Rear T Mount Bracket Is made to Also bolt up to the LHD steering rack. There Are three bolts that hold the Rear mount bracket down, and there is one other Bolt that braces the mount . This last mounting spot that i am speaking of is meant to use the stock Left Hand Drive Steering rack. I Modified It by Welding a Spacer to the Crossmember so that way i Could bolt it up. Dont Let this Discourage you though. I dont even think that this rear T mount needs to be braced in this spot. You could Run it without doing this and have no Problems.

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
You will have no problems installing a K20a into your RHD Integra.

We sell a RHD conversion harness as well as a RHD clutch cable.

You will be able to keep both AC and PS with your swap. You will need to have custom lines fabricated for both. The easiest way to do this is have the lines from both the RSX and the Integra and the local shop modify them.

I would go with the Stage one axles and Street bushings.

The cost of the swap will run you between $8,500-$10,000.00 depending on different options you have.

Check out this link for more info:

http://www.hybrid-racing.com/articles.html

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
The engine harness that you get will work fine. The conversion harness actually interfaces with the Dash harness and the RSX engine harness.

The clutch line eliminates any hard lines and allows you to have a direct shot to your slave cylinder.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Good to know you GUys make a RHD Clutch LIne Cable :up:

hybrid racing said:
You will have no problems installing a K20a into your RHD Integra.

We sell a RHD conversion harness as well as a RHD clutch cable.

You will be able to keep both AC and PS with your swap. You will need to have custom lines fabricated for both. The easiest way to do this is have the lines from both the RSX and the Integra and the local shop modify them.

I would go with the Stage one axles and Street bushings.

The cost of the swap will run you between $8,500-$10,000.00 depending on different options you have.

Check out this link for more info:

http://www.hybrid-racing.com/articles.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.