Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I am new here and I have been looking into doing this swap but I wanted to know if anyone could help me out with a few ?s I have about the swap?

1) From what I have seen, alot of people that have done this swap don't use the power steering. Is this because it hasn't been devoloped enough to keep the power steering in our integra?

2) I also have noticed that no one has kept the a/c? Is this for the same reason as the power steering?

I only ask because this is my daily driver. I have another car to drive while it's down for the swap, but I would want to keep the a/c and power steering.

I just wanted to thank everyone ahead of time for your help.

Thanks,

A.J.

·
GoldStar
2,657 Posts
Actually there are quite a few people with dc2s that retained their p/s, and a/c wouldn't be that much of a problem to retain. You have to do some searching. All you have to do is get custom lines made. Check this link out.
http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4802
I retained p/s in my dc, no problem.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks "98specR" I have seen your thread before, Your car is the reason I am looking into this swap! :worship:
Your car is just incredible. :up:
I read that you kept your powersteering and that you used spacers on the hood. What was the purpose of the spacers?

So for the ac to work on this swap I would have to do fab up and run some new ac lines? Have you had any problems with your oil pan at all. I have read that it is a little lower then the stock b seires oil pan? My biggest ? is how does it ride with the swap? I am scared it will not ride as nice do the the weight placment of the motor and suspension.

Thanks again for all you help. :wink:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts