Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i found a k20a swap for 4500 shipped so im buying it . I know hasport has the mounts how hard is the wiring , headers, and linkge to be installed. will the computer they send with the swap work. the guy said the only thing thats cut is the throttle and fuel line hoses . the shift cables and shifter is not cut. please help very serious. I found a guy that knows about b series swaps. hes done tons of them so he has the experince but never done this swap before. he is just wondering how the wiring and linkage is going to work?Any help would be greatful. Is there stuff i can buy to make this swap more easier. im on a buget so after i buy the engine and mounts i will have $1000 to spend. Thanks you , Wesley *call me at 803-479-0424 or email me at [email protected]*

·
Registered
131 Posts
linkage will wrok. its like installing a h22 into your car. the wiring is pretty hard to tell you the truth and is very time consuming. hwat i recommend is that you send in your harness to hasport and pay the 350 it takes for them to modify it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts