Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I have an ek civic 2000 si and I have a k20a2 in it, only thing is I have the ekk1 mounts and I am trying to get my rbc on and the IACV is hitting the radiator. its not to far from fitting, any ideas? Do I have to get the ekk2 mounts?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can you post a pic?
I would of but I already took it back apart, but its as simple as it sounds, everything fits without the connector from the wiring harness on the iacv, but I didnt have room to plug it in, so I took the throttle body back off plugged it in, and I can get the top 2 throttle body bolt in but cant get the bottom 2 lined up because it hits the radiator

·
Registered
190 Posts
"Why buy the ekk2 kit?
-Simple, what the ekk2 kit does it moves the motor back slightly in order to have a better axle angle. Shifts the weight back as well, and gives more engine bay and ground clearance."

If you get Ekk2 ur gonna need a EG crossmember!:dance:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
"Why buy the ekk2 kit?
-Simple, what the ekk2 kit does it moves the motor back slightly in order to have a better axle angle. Shifts the weight back as well, and gives more engine bay and ground clearance."

If you get Ekk2 ur gonna need a EG crossmember!:dance:
I am very aware of what I need and how to do it, I never asked that, I was asking if I needed to buy it for my stuff to fit, as in if that was the only wayy

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
get a smaller rad and fit it under the rad support

1 - 7 of 7 Posts