Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

first off i drive a 2001 civic dx

well so i got a k20 in my car and runs and driveable... but it runs either too rich or too lean cause it cant read the o2 sensor... well basically i have hondata and new o2sensor for the type s and everything is wired and working from the reverse lights to speedometer and fans and temp... but after starting the car the CEL turns on and throws the code 41 or P0135 and after it runs for a while it will throw P0134 which is no A/F sensor activity detected.. mch help would greatly be appreciated.. if you need to email me any diagrams it can be sent to [email protected]

i even tried using the hybrid racing harness... still no luck.. maybe i should get my money back and try for a hasport

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
and to think that my harness was sent back to them twice.. and yet i had to redo the thing myself and create my own diagrams and what not... so now i can say i can now wire up the o2 sensor succesfully with a relay.. and i spent $600+ for that.. this aint right...

i'll have diagrams on the c101 clip and o2 sensor up shortly for the em2 chasis.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts