1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
View attachment 33766

View attachment 33767

View attachment 33768

View attachment 33769 Hey guys my name is Myke aka waldo i figured its about time i start my own build tread. First off im building the car to be an Memorial drag car for my best friend who lost his life. The plans i have and are working towards are- Rsx suspension swap soon Tax return :)- Built K24 boost-PAR or PPG gears-Sump Fuel system-6Pt roll bar idk if i want to drive around with a 10pt-BG s362 turbo-sidewinder manifold-The list keeps going lol But as of right now im putting a Base k20a3 with 6 speed trans on 75 shot in kpro

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks like you got your work cut out for you even without the swap that car is in need of a loot of love goodluck man.
Yea looks better with out the previous owner body kit stuff its a work in progress :) Thx

·
Registered
84 Posts
Good luck man I'm excited to see this build. Can't wait to get rid of my EM2 lol

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Another update I ordered my innovative swap mounts 88a will post more pics when they arrive:) and I also have a type r block I'm rebuilding

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I also have the full type s suspension and brakes off it along with subframe and stock exhaust!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Didn't wanna spend a ton of money to do a k swap. She's slow and ricey
Yea i actually might be selling my ex shell and just putting k into my daily but im going to keep my d17 and build it also later for a 4dr :) you should just turbo em2 i had a turboed 4dr but got t boned 2 years ago :( it worth it better than older honda that everyone wants to steal i like having a clean-fast honda and can park it and not worry about it while my friends with 2000 down are having a panic attack while bowling are whatever were doing lol

1 - 20 of 31 Posts