Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a buddy in J-Land who asked me if when I order my Ep3 if I want to get any other parts like the Brake callipers off of the DC5-R. My question is can these fit on the DC2 integra. The brake callipers in question are the 4 piston brembo's for the front and the 2 piston brembo's in the rear.

·
Punishin' Bitches
2,446 Posts
I was reading somewhere that it did, im prety sure it does as the rear suspension on DC5s are the same as tegs, but the thing with that is i think the brakes on DC5s on the back are the same size as DC2 fronts LOL

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry about the late reply, lost access to the internet due to some cable problems... Back to the subject, the rear's do fit, and they do wonders for the brake distribution on DC2's since they are fairly front bias stock, let alone if you do ITR/legend or some sort of aftermarket front calliper upgrade. I am still searching to see if the DC5 type R brembos will fit with modification (Similar to making legend or accord callipers fit) Since getting a complete front clip is only $1.5k more than getting just the swap. If you can swap the 2piston brembos(Rear) onto an RSX then they will fit on a teg, just don't know how the front works yet.

Oh, and I live in Niceville Florida.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.