Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone i am new to this forum. But i am in the process of doing a k20 swap in my ef and i need a k20 wiring harness diagram and mostly the pinouts. If anyone can get me some pics of either one of those that would be nice, or at least point me in the right direction. thanks alot.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Hi,and welcome to the site.

To wire the K20 into your crx,you will need to know the pinout of the ecu "E" plug and the k20 harness "c101" plug.The other two ECU "a" and "b" plugs shouldnt need to be touched at all to put the engine into any vehicle.

The only decent diagram online is located here.
http://www.hondata.com/images/k20awiring.gif

That diagram was used on an EG with Hondata K-pro...wiring will be slightly different if using the JDM ecu.
If you need anymore help with what wires go where on the crx chassis wiring,or just cant figure some part of it out,feel free to post the question or pm me or TeamPacman.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
12 Posts
hey watch out becasue we have one here in fresno and it was the first one to be done with a k swap.....the wiring is very important..the guy who did it at this one shop that claims can do k swaps messed up his motor becasue of wiring and big egos of having so much pride in their shop.....well anyways watch out...the guy spent about 6 g's and his cars can't run right..the shop says that he has a bad motor but it's obvious that they don't even know how to swap it in properly and correctly.....make sure you know what you're doing....good luck....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Not that i'm aware of, but Rywire.com is on the case =)
We're looking for someone in the Bay Area that wants to do this swap.
I've gone over the diagrams and it doesn't look hard atall but we've got to make our own attempt at the install to make sure there are no flaws in our diagram.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.