Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:up: ok sorry for the nub question, and im sure this has been dicussed, but i have not seen a straight forward answer yet.
1) what harness(s) will i need to put my k20a into my RHD DC-2
2)will i need to the k20a ecu if i run hondata k pro? meaning is the k pro simlilar to the S200 module, being its a piggy back standalone?
3)is there any particular reason most people on this forum are running the crpwer cams over the todas?
4) and i had also heard of some people talking about a coolant vein or something they had to plug or something on their intake manifold, not sure if the was for all k series in general or just the 2.4 litered ones

greatly appreciated,
david

p.s. moderator lock this thread if it is too nub, im not here to annoy anybody

·
Registered
345 Posts
1 need k20a, k20a2 engine harness and pnp harness from hasport rcrew or hybrid-racing

2 will need k20a or k20a2 ecu (kpro is a chipped stock ecu not standalone) send stock ecu to hondata with $900 and receive kpro

3 they perform better. also look into ips cams they are one of the sponsors on this site. they appear to make better power. can also try hytech cams. bith ips and hytech will be the pricier option of the three but alot of R&D have went into these products

4 that is for the tsx engine. k24a2

good luck to you and search alot on k20a.org

1 - 2 of 2 Posts