Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A while back a website cncprotools.com was selling these lower timing chain guides. Since then not sure what has happend but the site doesnt exist anymore and these parts are hard to find...

Back when i bought mine I beleive they were around 60.00 shipped.

I got a guy locally that has a cnc shop and is going to see about replicating these, But to keep cost down I would like to see how many people are interested in them. The more we get the cheaper they should be. Im aiming to get at least 20 people to order them.

Once i know i have 20 people i will talk to him about a final price and then get a deposit on the part.

For those of you that are not sure what the part is for. It is an extra precaution to prevent the timing chain from jumping teeth at the crank. Also makes cam swaps a lot easier since the chain cannot move on the crank.

Here is a pic of the cncprotool.com peice.

Maybe you guys know something i dont know and can still find these if so let me know and i wont bother trying to get them made. I just think they are one of the cheapest and best mods for peace of mind.

If your interested or have any questions please ask.

Thanks

UPDATE: Looks like a running price of 1000.00 is going to be around what it will cost to get these produced. So if anyone is wanting one we need to start spreading the word and get as many people as possible so we can get this cheap for everyone. Even at 100 of them were looking at 100 a peice so like I said, Tell your friends.

List of people:
Ralph

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im in, but if they still exist i want it now lol
well, since my motor is tore apart right now.. Im using my original as a template you could say..

The guy that I am dealing with is local to me so im hoping to get the ball rolling here really soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts