Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has this been done ? Do you guys think it would be the same as swaping into an eg ?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry, I just did a search and saw that it is the same swap as a eg. But if you do have any more info or know of somebody that has the k20 in a delsol, let me know.
Thanx

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a question about the k20 swap into a VTEC model del sol. I was wondering if the engine or exhaust will hit the abs unit? I have a gsr engine with a jackson racing supercharger and I have to run the stock air box b/c the throttle body sits about 2 inches from the abs unit. The rubber pipe will flex to allow it to work but no hard pipe intake will work. I am really considering doing the k series swap but have not been able to find a forum that addressed this issue.

·
Registered
77 Posts
blownblacksol said:
I have a question about the k20 swap into a VTEC model del sol. I was wondering if the engine or exhaust will hit the abs unit? I have a gsr engine with a jackson racing supercharger and I have to run the stock air box b/c the throttle body sits about 2 inches from the abs unit. The rubber pipe will flex to allow it to work but no hard pipe intake will work. I am really considering doing the k series swap but have not been able to find a forum that addressed this issue.

ditch the abs anyhow.......replace it completely with goodridge lines and you'll say abs is for sissy's :p
use your left over abs wheel sensors for traction/launch control instead :up:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts