Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Ok I'm not familiar with the K-Series engine and should prolly search but since we are talking about them :rolleyes: this is what I have learned so far correct me if I'm wrong...

K20a - DC5 R

K20a2 - Type S

K24a - TSX

K20a3 - RSX Base

I think the Accord Type R runs a K20a too but not sure if thats the engine code?

· Registered
4 Posts
Wow, thats awesome how he put that together. But is there any problems that I will run across trying to do this, I have complied a few that I have thought of but trying to search for alternatives to make this swap possible and hopefully the first of its kind.

- No actual aftermarket mount kit, (I am talking to a CNC mahine shop about this feat.)

- Axles, and shift linkage (but what I hear is that RSX shift shifting position is similar to Preludes, not sure about the TSX prolly some cutting involved there.)

- Then the ECU and will it work with the Prelude chassis.

I am reasearching this continuely, but if worse comes to worse I'll just get the H22a Euro R motor :D .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.