Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys decided to finally make an account over my no start issue. I have a k20a2 swapped ek that I bought 3 months ago it had been sitting for years but still started and drove 3 hours home just fine and drove fine for another week of driving. One day I got in started it up and it was sputtering and cutting out real bad under throttle almost like a clogged fuel filter or fuel related issue and died on me several times over 2500 rpm or so (I wasn't looking) before I finally got it home. I replaced the in tank strainer and the filter under the hood as well as the plugs and now the car just will not start. I swapped a brand new main relay in and still the same thing. The battery is good, it almost has half a tank of fuel from a month ago I wouldn't think would truly be my issue anyways.. It cranks and will fire up with starter fluid and stay running with starter fluid just fine I swapped a different good fuel pump in it and the same thing. I'm beat and would appreciate some ideas on this one, next step is to try and swap another ecu and see if that works.. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also to add to this the fuel pump stays priming as long as the key is in pos II that's what has me wanting to try another ecu.

·
Registered
74 Posts
What conversion harness are you using? Did you ground the fuel pump wire from said harness (for JDM ecus)? Were there any other modifications to the wiring that isn’t mentioned? Just trying to get a run down of what’s going on

1 - 3 of 3 Posts