Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just have a question has anyone put a k20 in a 92-95 civic coupe. And i wanna know is it worth it. just bought a coupe wanted to something different i know everyone putting the k swaps in the eg hatches

·
Registered
223 Posts
just have a question has anyone put a k20 in a 92-95 civic coupe. And i wanna know is it worth it. just bought a coupe wanted to something different i know everyone putting the k swaps in the eg hatches
CX model EG hatch weighs around 2000lbs
Si model EG hatch weighs around 2250-2300lbs
EG Coupe model weighs around 2300-2350lbs

I have a coupe, and plan to do extensive weight reduction instead of buying a CX EG hatch :heart:

·
Premium Member
1,851 Posts
I love my coupe, different and also a LONGER wheel base for a little more traction :up:

Here is my stock block with bolt ons k24 EJ1 Coupe (EX) full interior. A k20 will get you close to the same speed but i chose the k24 after riding in both a k20 coupe and then a k24 coupe. I can just barely out-run a completely gutted k20 HATCH in my full weight k24 Coupe. anyways here's the video thread link

http://k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=54069

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so your rockin the k20/k24 like the videos my coupe is the same color and everything i was leaning towards the tsx motor but its a toss up between that and k20/k24

1 - 5 of 5 Posts