Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
1,180 Posts
Nice! Tell me moseley, how is luis car running now??? Canit wait to race him soon:)

·
Registered
948 Posts
Nice vid, i like watching k cars from the other car so you can hear them, loving the white hatch, white is gangster!

·
Banned
1,180 Posts
His car is doing just fine. DD for 3.5 years and at least a dozen bottles... still runs strong. K ftmfw
Good,Good, i'll let u and him know when i'm ready:up: Looking to b the fastest DD STREET K car in ATL:up:

·
Registered
929 Posts
^ Thats kinda like saying, put the same amount of money in the civic as the vette and the civic will smoke it. Anyways, nice kill. That hatch is movin.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Nice kill,but in the end there is no replacement for displacement, put the same mods on the ls2 and itll walk him.
Most of us are k20 fanatics, it almost seems like you aren't. :down: You are telling us stuff that we already know... It almost seems like your are with the "other crowd." The point of the vid is kswapped kicks ass..... :up:

·
Registered
929 Posts
Most of us are k20 fanatics, it almost seems like you aren't. :down: You are telling us stuff that we already know... It almost seems like your are with the "other crowd." The point of the vid is kswapped kicks ass..... :up:

Just a k20 on a little juice like it says:rolleyes:... But yeah I believe most ppl on here are k20 fanatics like stated above, but either way they are both fast cars.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
i hear soo much shit from other import guys and domestic guys off the forums about my car... k20a.org is my escape in my own little world where we all love the same thing,,,, kseries > all :up: :D

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
stock motor with i/h/e and nos is no where near heavy mods (not including it has non-lsd type S tranny, full int)
yup... Those are BOLT ONS..... :up:
K FTW

1 - 20 of 38 Posts