Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there any gauge that can display the stock k-series wideband o2 readings by taping into the stock o2 wiring?

·
Banned
812 Posts
Not by tapping into the stock 02 wiring but there is a product called Tuner View that will display your readings. It connects to your ECU and displays wideband readings, RPMS, speed, tps, etc. Pretty much anything your ecu reads it can display. I have one for sale if you would like it. $200 shipped with paypal fees. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the info I'll keep that in mind but i was looking for a circular gauge just to tap into the harness.

·
Registered
60 Posts
isnt the stock kseries sensor a semi-wide band?

·
Registered
900 Posts
is there any gauge that can display the stock k-series wideband o2 readings by taping into the stock o2 wiring?
If you wait a few months, we are actually currently teamed up with another company to develop something very similar. Like the other product mentioned above, it plugs into the harness via the obd2 port. It grabs the wideband readings from the ECU and displays it on a normal analogue needle gauge.

·
Premium Member
4,257 Posts
If you wait a few months, we are actually currently teamed up with another company to develop something very similar. Like the other product mentioned above, it plugs into the harness via the obd2 port. It grabs the wideband readings from the ECU and displays it on a normal analogue needle gauge.
Have an estimated price? This would be *very* useful.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Have an estimated price?
I'll have to get back to you on that. The same electrical engineer that helped us develop our speed sensor converter is helping us with this project. It's in the prototype phase right now. We do not have any release dates or pricing set, but I think we should have some ball park figures in the next month.

This would be *very* useful.
And that's why we're making it. :up:

~russ

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not really....I mean you can see your A/F Ratios in k-pro but you would need a laptop to read it. This unit allows you to read A/F ratios and lots of other items. I.E - TPS, EGT, RPMS, Speed, ETC. Anything your ECU reads.
yeah i know when I'm tuning i can see the readings on the laptop but I'm not planing on having a laptop plugged everywhere i go. the reason i wanted to display the oem wideband readings is because in a month or so I'll be tuning the engine with E-85 and the winter mix could be different from the summer one. so a quick lambda check after every refuel is not a bad idea. and with a stand along gauge there is no need to be carrying a laptop or planing to carry one just in case you need a refuel.

that product you sell is pretty useful i may get it a bit far down the road. i like the fact that it can display TPS readings too. I've used that feature on the VAFC before to control my heavy right foot to achieve better gas millage.
sounds good make sure it displays lambda too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts