Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

K-Tuned Ram Style Race Header / In Stock Best Pricing Out / Free Shipping

11K views 76 replies 21 participants last post by  importdpsonline 
#1 · (Edited)

Just got off the phone with Mike and the K-Tuned team and seeing as though we are one of the largest stocking K-Tuned Dealers here in the states we decided to do a introductory sale on the headers. This is your chance to save a substantial amount over the current pricing. The header makes very good power over the current available K-Tuned Headers.

*** K-Tuned Ram Race Header - Part # KH-421-RAM - PM for Pricing ***

All the Pictures and Information on the Header - http://k-tuned.3dcartstores.com/Ram-Style-Race-Header_p_216.html

I need you to pm me for pricing. This is by far the best deal out period. I am actually shocked K-Tuned approved this kind of sale, so jump on it. We are adding the item to our shopping cart so if you would like to order please contact me at 215-227-6000 or 866-703-8794. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover Cards. Cash for all in store pickups.

Thanks
Rick
Import DPS

See less See more
#10 ·
Re: K-Tuned Ram Style Race Header / Introductory Pricing / In Stock / Don't Miss It

Whats the price on these?

#17 ·
Re: K-Tuned Ram Style Race Header / Introductory Pricing / In Stock / Don't Miss It

Damnit! What a pain in the ass, this whole process of ordering a header. I Pm'd you last week asking the price and how long the deal was good for and clearly stated in my 3rd message I was ready to order. Why is it so hard for someone who's actually got money and wants to place an order to get this done. You told me to call, or you accepted major credit cards, however this isn't even a product on your site so that posses a problem. I then asked if an invoice could be created so I can do a Paypal order and got no response to that question. So I try to call today, twice, while also being at work during the day and your voicemail box is full. So I call K-tuned and got a rude response from them like I'm doing something wrong after I asked if they were selling directly for the special price!!! I'm about to lose interest in this all together. I have MONEY and I am not wasting your time (like many probably do) :mad:

#18 ·

Damnit! What a pain in the ass, this whole process of ordering a header. I Pm'd you last week asking the price and how long the deal was good for and clearly stated in my 3rd message I was ready to order. Why is it so hard for someone who's actually got money and wants to place an order to get this done. You told me to call, or you accepted major credit cards, however this isn't even a product on your site so that posses a problem. I then asked if an invoice could be created so I can do a Paypal order and got no response to that question. So I try to call today, twice, while also being at work during the day and your voicemail box is full. So I call K-tuned and got a rude response from them like I'm doing something wrong after I asked if they were selling directly for the special price!!! I'm about to lose interest in this all together. I have MONEY and I am not wasting your time (like many probably do) :mad:

I do apologize. We have been super busy, mainly I am sure its because of the Fall Nationals coming up. I did send you a pm a little while ago.

Rick

#19 ·

Monday Bump!!!!

Chase, we shipped the header and what we had in stock from the other order. Just check the notes on that. I don't remember off hand which two energy parts it was we didnt have, but I know its on the notes. I'll try and get them asap for you.

Rick

#21 ·

could i get a quote shipped to australia queensland oakey 4401 38 york street ? and how long is the cheap prices going to last for ?

thanks
matt

#25 ·

I got the header... WOW what a pain in the ass to slip together but I finally got it! Looks very promising for this K20 DA swap. As soon as you get those bushings in I can put my steering rack and suspension all back together. Thanks Rick for all the parts. Sorry we had communication issues.

#26 ·

I got the header... WOW what a pain in the ass to slip together but I finally got it! Looks very promising for this K20 DA swap. As soon as you get those bushings in I can put my steering rack and suspension all back together. Thanks Rick for all the parts. Sorry we had communication issues.

The slip fits are all a pain lol. Thanks for picking up a header, I am glad you like your purchase.

Rick

#32 ·

Your's is in your hands already. Sorry for the delay. We actually sold out of the ones we had left today. Going to order more from John on monday with my stock order.

We are the K-Series parts source!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.