Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
K-Tuned Radiator and Hoses

MSRP: $399.99

Applications: EG, DC2, EK (EKK2 Mounts Only) with K20A, K20A2, K20A3 or K20Z1 cylinder head.

It took a couple years for us to design what we feel is the best K-series swap radiator available. Looking at current & past designs and their flaws, we finally came up with a rad design that meets our high standards. Our K-swap experience showed us that rad installs have usually required relocated rad brackets or modification to the rad itself. Not anymore! The K-Tuned Passenger radiator drops right into the oem passenger side location and requires zero modifications to make it fit. The kit includes our high quality aluminum rad, a set of our custom fitted hoses, SS T-bolt clamps, and a slim design rad fan with mounting ties.

Please PM [email protected] if you have any questions.
Or email: [email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
Very Nice, I definitely want the radiator when its available with both 16AN fitting(Top/Bottom)...I already have my hoses though

·
Registered
15,818 Posts
You guys are on a roll.. Very nice. I have a bseries EG that I was about to start on pretty soon to make it into a Kseries.. I will consider keeping the radiator location as stock.

Great job and pricing sounds great!

Nikos

·
HONDA HEAVEN RIP
2,754 Posts
great stuff guys! :up::up:

·
Registered
163 Posts
looks awesome trying to convince my gf to buy this for me since its my bday coming up lol

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
These will fit the DC2 chassis but you'll need to relocate the rad mounting tabs because the car came with a full width rad. We sell a kit to make the job easy. :up:

·
Registered
21 Posts
These will fit the DC2 chassis but you'll need to relocate the rad mounting tabs because the car came with a full width rad. We sell a kit to make the job easy. :up:
nice! this kit youre talking about correct? BOR-EGB-404 quick question this radiator does not have any place for coolant temp sending unit and fan switch?

·
Registered
369 Posts
will be ordering one along with a bunch of other stuff for my crx very soon...

·
Registered
624 Posts
Have you thought about putting the fan switch location in that blocked off lower portion of the radiator? I was thinking to myself how clean it is without the top being a "relocated" outlet then I saw the bottom. Disheartening but you could fix that by making it the fan switch port for those running it there.

Speaking of, does anyone even buy radiator hose adapters anymore?

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nice! this kit youre talking about correct? BOR-EGB-404 quick question this radiator does not have any place for coolant temp sending unit and fan switch?
Yes the bolt-on rad bracket kit is the one you'll need...
There is currently no fan switch or temp sending unit ports... They can be put in our swivel neck or a rad hose adapter.

is there any love for the ef:dance:? and if there is, whats would be the location like with a full-race traction bar?
Sorry but our passenger side rad is not available for EF's yet... We do have an EF rad that can be used on the driver side.

Have you thought about putting the fan switch location in that blocked off lower portion of the radiator? I was thinking to myself how clean it is without the top being a "relocated" outlet then I saw the bottom. Disheartening but you could fix that by making it the fan switch port for those running it there.

Speaking of, does anyone even buy radiator hose adapters anymore?
We will hopefully have an adapter ready for the fan switch very soon.
To my knowledge there are still a few guys using them because they're easy to install.

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
Sorry but our passenger side rad is not available for EF's yet... We do have an EF rad that can be used on the driver side.

Pics? Link?

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Killer!
It's about time

edit:
I wish there was a way I can order a cuustom hose top replace my upper hose that is spliced together

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looking at what you have. Our passenger side upper hose might work if it was trimmed a little bit.

Sorry we can't do custom hoses, the setup is just too expensive...

1 - 20 of 130 Posts