Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Wheel Bumper
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive exterior Electrical wiring Automotive wheel system

Ok so for some reason my headers and mid pipe don’t connect not even close as you can see lol , I’m running k tuned headers 4-1 and midpipe to muffler are 1320 3in , it should connect but why doesn’t it ???? Maybe I can move my rear mout more back , it does have a setting for that but doesn’t look like it’d move it much not sure , maybe a defect from Ktuned ??? Not sure honestly

Attachments

· Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
10,383 Posts
Ok so for some reason my headers and mid pipe don’t connect not even close as you can see...
What did you swap for that header? Did you contact KTuned? Is the exhaust a stock one or a modified one. The KTuned one likely fits the stock position of the exhaust. I am not sure if your does it?!

· Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually I had a friend tell me that he had to get a little piece welded to make his setup reach , he has Ktuned 3in headers n he said he had to get some fabrication done for it to reach his 1320 midpipe to muffler setup which I have also

· Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
10,383 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts