Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
K-Tuned Billet Shifter Arm

MSRP: $109.99

Applications: Fits oem DC5 RSX shifter boxes from K20A/A2/A3/Z1 engines. Does not fit NEW Buddy Club and Revo shifters.

The K-Tuned Billet Shifter Arm is a direct replacement for the sloppy oem plastic shifter arm. This 100% billet aluminum arm uses an extremely durable delrin pivot ball with much tighter clearances than stock. We have also fitted the arm with a stiffer heat treated neutral return spring. These 3 combined parts virtually eliminate the "play" or “looseness” that is a common complaint about the stock shifter box. The result is a shifter with much improved shift accuracy and an overall “crisper feel”. This product will give the user increased confidence and reduce the chances of a dreaded “mis-shift” which can kill a motor in a matter of seconds.

Designed to fit all oem shifter boxes from K20A/A2/A3 and Z1 engines.
This upgrade is so good, it almost feels like a mechanical linkage. For customers on a tighter budget, we are also offering our upgraded pivot ball and upgraded return spring separately. We do however want to note that using the oem plastic arm will still cause some flex in the system.

Please PM [email protected] if you have any questions.
Or email: [email protected]

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Re: K-Tuned Billet Shifter Arm & Shifter Pivot Ball and Spring

Billet Arms are in stock and ready to ship. We are very excited to finally be offering some much needed shifter parts to the K-series community.

BTW guys, I have a new personal thread that I'll be working on very soon...

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Fixed! I sloppily copied and modified a previous topic. Sry 'bout that ;). Regular scheduling will proceed as planned.

·
Registered
6,415 Posts

Nice! How about the "plate" that the shifter is bolted to... whats the story on that?
NOTE: The Billet Shifter Base Plate is another race part that we are offering. We want to give full credit for this original design to R-Crew Racing. However, with R-Crew now closed and their product no longer available, we were approached by our customers to continue supplying this part.
See above description from the first post. We should have these up on the webstore this coming Monday.

·
Registered
16 Posts

would this work on aftermarket shifter boxes? Reason I'm asking is because I have a revo shifter box coming in sometime next week. Or maybe the question should be, is there any reason why one would do this on an aftermarket shifter box?

·
Registered
1,009 Posts

Almost same question as above but I have the buddyclub short shifter kit with the PSPEC shifter. Will this work with my setup and would I benefit from it?

IIRC, the buddyclub box is almost the same as the oem box

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts

been waiting for the release of this :) super good quality!

·
Registered
86 Posts

I had one in my hands a few weeks back when I was in the shop. Feels amazing compared to stock, much more crisp!!

·
Premium Member
10,294 Posts

any products for the 8th gen crowd?

1 - 20 of 78 Posts