Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
K-Tuned Battery Tie Down Kit

MSRP: $49.99

Applications: 02-06 RSX (all models) EF, DA, EG, DC2, EK plus all 01-05 EM2 Civics, 02-05 EP3 Civic and 2006-2015 (8th and 9th Gen) Civic Si.

Battery tie downs for Hondas and Acuras have been available in the aftermarket for more than a decade. Even now, there are still a handful of companies making these but they all seem to be missing something... Nobody ever includes the hold down rods or new hardware for installation. So unfortunately, you get a new billet top bracket and install it with the old, original and rusty hardware. This just doesn’t make much sense to us. Add that most of these brackets are very cheap and unattractive and you might begin to see where we are going with this.

In true K-Tuned fashion, we have designed the best and most complete battery tie down kits available. We don’t just sell our precision CNC cut, 6061 billet bracket with our signature “K” logo on it. We went a few steps further and have designed 100% complete kits that also include 6061 billet hold down rods with stainless tray hooks and stainless hardware. Our kits are available for several different applications including: EF, DA, EG, DC2, EK plus all 01-05 EM2 Civics, 02-05 EP3 Civic, 02-06 RSX and 2006-2015 (8th & 9th Gen) Civic Si.

Please PM [email protected] if you have any questions.
Or email: [email protected]

·
The Professional
1,873 Posts
Re: K-Tuned - Battery Tie Down Kit

Looks good and i'm glad it comes with the rods. Definitely ordering one. When will these be available? It said out of stock on your website.

·
/) ^3^(\ <- SO AWESOME!!
2,644 Posts

Looks damn nice! I want one! For both my RSX and Del Sol...

On a side note... Selling an EG Skunk2 battery tie down with no J hooks... lol

·
The Professional
1,873 Posts

I wanna order one from your website but there's no order button. It let's you choose the chassis and color but there's no "Add To Cart" option. Just a heads up.

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

I wanna order one from your website but there's no order button. It let's you choose the chassis and color but there's no "Add To Cart" option. Just a heads up.
Have you registered and set up an account on our website?
The add to cart option is not shown until you are registered and logged in to your account.

If you prefer to PM and order from me you can do that too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts