Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello All,

I have for sale a 1994 Honda Civic Si. The car is not stock, it has been k-swapped. The engine is a k24a1 bottom end with a k20a2 head. It was a low mile bottom end (~20k) and low mile head (~35k) when swapped. Since the swap I drove the car approximately 20k. The car has a clean AZ title. The shell has approximately 170k miles on it.

It has never given me any issue and ran great until I hit a curb in a parking lot at night a couple weeks ago. I hit a low curb I did not see in a parking lot and cracked the oil pan as well as the oil pump. It also made a small (1inch) crack on the block where the oil pan mounts. The engine was shut down immediately but the car will now need work and does not run. The easiest fix would be to just slap on a new k24a1 bottom end, but I do not have the time to work on the car now. Would still like to sell or trade it as-is. It is a great k-swap for anyone wanting a k-swapped EG. If it does not sell I will part it out soon.

There really is too much on the car to list everything, it is a great swapped eg for anyone wanting a swapped eg. The swap, suspension, and exterior of the car are tastefully modified but still clean. The interior is very clean and nearly 100% stock, looks like it did in 1994. No rips in the seats, tears in the carpet etc...it even still has the original honda radio and optional floor mats.

A list of most of the parts is below:

K24a1/k20a2 frank engine
K20a2 oil pump
Stainless Steel fuel lines, Fuel rail and custom mounted Fuel pressure gauge
Short ram intake
k20a2 transmission - rebuilt when swapped with all new sycros and bearings
Exedy 3-puck clutch
Competition 7.5lb Flywheel
Hasport k-swap engine mounts - firm
Hasport k-swap engine harness (stock dash works perfectly, all lights work)
Hondata K-pro (running a professional tune by Locash, local AZ tuner)
SSR 4-1 K-swap header
Custom exhaust
Larger EP3 radiator and electric fan (never runs over 190f)
And more...

I would like to sell or trade the civic. I would be interested in trading for a nice dirt bike (trail or enduro), a Lester baby grand piano (random I know), an electric car or other items. Let me know what you have, doesn't hurt to ask.

If I get enough interest to part out and people claiming parts I'll do so early. If not would like to sell as whole, it is a swap that is nicely done and 95% complete. All the little annoying details have been completed, was a great running swap, just needs a new k24a1 bottom end or a new girdle, pump and pan. Asking $5000 or trade.

Any questions offers etc, post up or pm me. I am located in Phoenix AZ. Buyer would need to be present or complete payment and take care of shipping on their own. Only would ship after I have received payment.

Pics Attached.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello All,

I have for sale a 1994 Honda Civic Si. The car is not stock, it has been k-swapped. The engine is a k24a1 bottom end with a k20a2 head. It was a low mile bottom end (~20k) and low mile head (~35k) when swapped. Since the swap I drove the car approximately 20k. The car has a clean AZ title. The shell has approximately 170k miles on it.

It has never given me any issue and ran great until I hit a curb in a parking lot at night a couple weeks ago. I hit a low curb I did not see in a parking lot and cracked the oil pan as well as the oil pump. It also made a small (1inch) crack on the block where the oil pan mounts. The engine was shut down immediately but the car will now need work and does not run. The easiest fix would be to just slap on a new k24a1 bottom end, but I do not have the time to work on the car now. Would still like to sell or trade it as-is. It is a great k-swap for anyone wanting a k-swapped EG. If it does not sell I will part it out soon.

There really is too much on the car to list everything, it is a great swapped eg for anyone wanting a swapped eg. The swap, suspension, and exterior of the car are tastefully modified but still clean. The interior is very clean and nearly 100% stock, looks like it did in 1994. No rips in the seats, tears in the carpet etc...it even still has the original honda radio and optional floor mats.

A list of most of the parts is below:

K24a1/k20a2 frank engine
K20a2 oil pump
Stainless Steel fuel lines, Fuel rail and custom mounted Fuel pressure gauge
Short ram intake
k20a2 transmission - rebuilt when swapped with all new sycros and bearings
Exedy 3-puck clutch
Competition 7.5lb Flywheel
Hasport k-swap engine mounts - firm
Hasport k-swap engine harness (stock dash works perfectly, all lights work)
Hondata K-pro (running a professional tune by Locash, local AZ tuner)
SSR 4-1 K-swap header
Custom exhaust
Larger EP3 radiator and electric fan (never runs over 190f)
And more...

I would like to sell or trade the civic. I would be interested in trading for a nice dirt bike (trail or enduro), a Lester baby grand piano (random I know), an electric car or other items. Let me know what you have, doesn't hurt to ask.

If I get enough interest to part out and people claiming parts I'll do so early. If not would like to sell as whole, it is a swap that is nicely done and 95% complete. All the little annoying details have been completed, was a great running swap, just needs a new k24a1 bottom end or a new girdle, pump and pan. Asking $5000 or trade.

Any questions offers etc, post up or pm me. I am located in Phoenix AZ. Buyer would need to be present or complete payment and take care of shipping on their own. Only would ship after I have received payment.

Pics Attached.

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts