Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
doing "K" swap on my EK1 :) ....tot it was guna be done by end of thsi year but I guess its not happening :(.....new estimated time will be early feb :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
nice thread topic.

nearly done is my k20a2 rebuilt with JDM internals in my
ef8. everything but the custom exhaust is in. just waiting on the JDM ecu to arrive.

ETA --> im hoping for a nice early xmas present

·
Registered
96 Posts
:up:
honda_b_blastn said:
my mate will be glad to know it clears..thanks

nice one. there are a fair few crx's in the states with k20's but not to many in aus yet. not a bad way to go for a k swapped car. pick up a cheap aus ED crx and then put the k in it. there is a fair bit of custom work involved but definantly be well worth it in the long run.

another question to all.

who is going to be running a k-pro? im still waiting for my jdm ecu to arrive. i didnt quite have the cash to go for the k-pro and tuning straight away. sometime next year when i am a bit more used to the new car i might look at going k-pro to get the most out of it.

ive read and heard that TODA is the place to get ur car tuned so im thining ill look into taking my car there when i can afford my k-pro and a tune but does anyone know anywhere else in sydney that can do this?

any experience or thoughts on using the k-pro from fellow australians is welcomed indeed :up:

·
Registered
66 Posts
KPRO has proven its capabilities and potentials. Majority of the K swappers use them and some use AEM.

For stock motor, JDM PRC ECU will do just fine.

How much did u pay for ur PRC ECU?

1 - 20 of 132 Posts