Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys just after some insight on this issue i might have i just replaced my c101 male connector off the engine harness repined it as it was and went to pug it in all pins look good but i have a extra pin in my engine harness that my conversion harness does not have i looked it up and its pin 17 in the c101 male connector which is 2 white with red strip wires im unsure if i need this pin i looked up on hondata and there is no use for it

https://www.hondata.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17408

·
Registered
148 Posts
Without pics of your connector and the location of the wire i can only guess as to what it is for. It sounds like it's the ect(engine coolant temp)wires but not 100% sure as people called things different things. It's not needed in a swapped chassis like the 92-00 civic/integra or 88-91 civic/integra.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Without pics of your connector and the location of the wire i can only guess as to what it is for. It sounds like it's the ect(engine coolant temp)wires but not 100% sure as people called things different things. It's not needed in a swapped chassis like the 92-00 civic/integra or 88-91 civic/integra.
ok cheers i i thort i did not need it just wanted to verifie before i got and start the car

1 - 4 of 4 Posts