Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 294 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the time has come for me to venture out on a new project for my good ol' teggy. i was wondering how hard it would be to do the swap? for the swap ill get the PnP harness, fuel lines, ecu, fuel rail, & hydro to cable conversion. other than these things what would i need

·
Registered
14 Posts
IntegraDA05 said:
R they going to be just mounts or r they making harness and axles? DA with Type S going to be some sick sh*t!
Brian is planning on developing the kit during the summer and most likely will release the kit in i think he said August if all goes well. We have a lot of projects going on right now and we are fine adjusting many of our previous mount kits so they fit better. I can't wait for this kit to come out.
As far as axles go, i'm not really sure when those will be developed. Axles are easy to fab up from what i've heard and take little time to get a prototype into production from The Driveshaft Shop.
Wiring.....wiring is a pain in the ass! I'm stuck in a room with James, our head wiring guy, all day long soldering stuff and he cries all the time about the K-series. Making it work on your own car is one thing, but when you have to fab these harnesses for a customer it's different. Everything must be PERFECT to ensure that it will last the life of the car and withstand the elements, all without throwing trouble codes while being installed by John Q. Hondaswap. We are still changing how we do K-series wiring conversions to make them simplier. My guess is that shortly after you see the mount kit come out, the harness will follow if not at the same time.

P.S- Brian if you read this....sell me a K24 motor, i need it.
-Dan the wiring rookie, HASport Performance. :driving:

1 - 20 of 294 Posts