Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, everything is ready to go. We turn the key to the ON position and the lights and shit come on. The k-pro ecu is online but the ignition is off. We try to crank the engine over but nothing happens...nothing. Well the fan kicks on, but briefly. But now we can't get the key out.lol I've read somewhere about how we need to leave one or two of the original switches in for the auto shifter that locked the car in PARK so the key can be removed from the column. All of that shit is still connected. I am thinking I either need a manual cabin wiring harness or the original ecu. In a nutshell: the car won't start, key won't come out, and K-pro isn't recognizing the ignition as being ON. If anyone has any ideas, I would greatly appreciate it.

Mark

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The car still won't start guys :( On the shifter mechanism, we connected the thick blk/wht and blk/red wires. This should allow the car to start. Everything turns on, but whenever you turn the key, nothing happens. Sounds like there is a clicking coming from the the fuse box. Could I have wired something wrong for the swap? Maybe I need a manual eg cabin harness? If anybody has any ideas or suggestions, please let me know. Thanks

Mark

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.