K20EG
STR
Jackson Racing
Cybernation
Greddy
AEM
Hasport
Hondata

Others have are talking about engineering It wont be long.

·
Registered
22 Posts
atomikpunx said:
f20c is very very similer to kseries design.
keyword is similar...the new Ivtec design can make more midrange power unlike the F20C IMO...plus in order to make some serious power with the F20C u need more than your simple bolt ons...and AEM EMS is def needed to make power

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'll keep my B-series till she blows and then I'll get a K-series....

I still think the F20C is a better motor than a K20a, stock by stock comparison..I know the repercussions of this statement, but I still think the F20C is better because I am biased.... :p

·
Banned
15,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Lol...

On a serious note... when K series swaps in 92+ civics, start showing up everywhere and people with bolt ons are pulling off mid 11 second 1/4 miles, noone is going to want to buy a used b series swap for the price they go for today... Something to think about....

In my opinion, the people with the b18c5 swaps ar going to get screwed over the most. Why buy a 5 year old Pentium 3 1.0 GHZ, when Dell can sell you a almost new Pentium 4 3 GHZ at the same price ? :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
drhonda said:
99blackcivicsi said:
Yea its a hella strong motor and very impressive for all mota, BUT i will keep my B series till the day i die in my coupe
Thats nice, but this is a k-series forum, not a b-series. You might want to check out clubsi.com for your si.
Uhhh you can lick my butt pal. I know all about the K series more than a lot of people accually. I have my reasons to keep my B series since i know them so well and i can get them cheap as hell and run over 600whp with them no problem.

And to Nikos i know all that i just figured i would make the comment me and rich have talked about it before. All mota yes Turbo no for the K series those are my opinions based on what i know.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts