Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
purchased this fuel set up from mr ats fred. its still in the box and i never ended up using them. comes with all the lines as pictured minus the fuel filter/fpr. its all in the box still. i think i still got the golden eagle fuel rail but i gotta double check. im asking $275..i also take paypal. here are pics of the lines when it was installed in freds car.

got a set of og racing hart c2's..they are 5x114 18x7.5 with i believe a 45mm or a 47mm offset. one wheel has a nick and is missing a center cap and the rest is pretty good consdering how old the wheels are. im selling them for 850obo so make me an offer. does not include shipping

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok i just checked the box to see whats all included...i do still have the golden eaagle fuel rail..a line for fuel filter to fuel line...regulator to fuel rail line....and regulator to fuel tank line...new price is 200 shipped/paypaled.
sorry for all the inconvience.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im located in seattle wa...rims are actually pending right now. someone local is suppose to pick it up this week if he flakes then it will be up for grabs..will keep u updated

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump for flakers...wheels are pending

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wheels are up for sale...bump for another flaker:hammer:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
150 for lines and fuel rail shipped/paypaled!!

·
Registered
447 Posts
what a deal! you should ask garrett, he might buy the lines foo.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Fuel setup is mine :)!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
he had that fuel system setup kinda strange under the hood looks like to me. should have had a line from the filter to one end of the rail , from the other end of the rail to the FPR , than to return. or at least what im used to.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
fuel lines/rail sold!!!! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts