Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
basicly want to knwo which k is wut

like wut is a jdm r k20 or wuts a type S k20 or wuts a si k20 etc thanx alot and yes im noob to all this :( wont be one very soon lol

·
Registered
15,818 Posts
The JDM Integra Type R DC5 is the K20A

The JDM Civic Type R EP3 is the K20A1 also referred in Japan as K20C. It is similar to the Integra Type-R but has a little less power (10 HP less)

The RSX Type S is the K20A2

The Civic Si and Base RSX is the K20A3

Then there is the K24 in the Honda CRV, Element, Accord and also Acura TSX

·
Registered
3 Posts
This is my first post so Hello 8)
fellow said:
In Sweden we got:
K20A6 155 HP = Euro Accord 2.0l
K20A? 200Hp = Euro Civic Type R 2.0l
Euro CTR has the same motor in all countries in Europe.
It is K20A2 .

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
ek said:
basicly want to knwo which k is wut

like wut is a jdm r k20 or wuts a type S k20 or wuts a si k20 etc thanx alot and yes im noob to all this :( wont be one very soon lol
Next time search.

·
Registered
198 Posts
so Euro accord R's have k20a's right ...with a 2.0L not 2.4l 's they dont have that drive by wire crap to they they swap over the same as a DC5r k20a would ? ...

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
JDM2ndGen said:
so Euro accord R's have k20a's right ...with a 2.0L not 2.4l 's they dont have that drive by wire crap to they they swap over the same as a DC5r k20a would ? ...
No they are a 2.0 with the drive by wire crap... I was looking into getting one of the Euro R intake mani's and throttle bodies for my TSX swap (also drive by wire) and I was told that the Euro R throttle body is also drive by wire... So much for that idea... :(

·
Registered
198 Posts
jon v said:
No they are a 2.0 with the drive by wire crap... I was looking into getting one of the Euro R intake mani's and throttle bodies for my TSX swap (also drive by wire) and I was told that the Euro R throttle body is also drive by wire... So much for that idea... :(
that sucks ... :down:

·
Registered
3 Posts
How Bout The Head Whats The Difference Whats The Code For K20a And K20a2 ??please Specify Need Help

1 - 14 of 14 Posts