Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my car back from the shop... Raser-X in anahiem. I had a complete 4-2-1 Header made there. Clearence is by far the best i have seen for a CRX. Pictures soon. I also had John make me a full custom exhaust to match the headers. Custom radiator too, just trien to figure out now how to fill the damn thing without any airbubbles. So damn fuckin close its going to take forever.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
man dude for the longest time (first couple days i got it running) i had overheating problems.... and it turned out that the damn thing just kept drinkin and drinkin coolant... and right now... i think it oculd go outside and still add a few ounces

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
ohh and by the way... i hope your header and all else works out for you.... go around the block a couple times and make a couple U-turns to check on them axles...also... let me know on the specific year make model you got your donor outer axle parts from.

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
so where is teh pictures?

I want to see that sexy blue ITB'd hatch agian, with a nice custom header and exhaust...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.