Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i just went today a got a 04 typeS to pull the swap for my 90 crx si. i know i need the motor-trans/axles-harness-ecu-shift box/ cables-o2 sensors-. is there a list of parts i need? i dont want to get rid of the car and forget something. thanks for any help:) this is the car its going it. never mind the intercooler i was going to b series turbo and changed my mind.

·
Registered
180 Posts
might as well take the entire dash/wiring/ignition/ seats, gauge cluster, wheels (sell them) catalytic converter (scrap it for $$$) pull all the 10's 12's 14's 17's mm bolts you can and save them. carpet if it smells good lol.. if you bought the entire car I would part out the entire car and have somebody come pickup the shell.

also, if doors and other body panels are in good shape, take them. More and more RSX's are getting wrecked or stolen. And sooner or later the market for used RSX parts will be like the civics.

if you have a plasma torch or pneumatic cutoff wheel take the rear quarter panels as they can be sold for good $$$. Also the sunroof and motor/wiring will sell on Ebay.

oh, and last but not least drain the fuel tank for free fuel. :up: :D

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
so i just went today a got a 04 typeS to pull the swap for my 90 crx si. i know i need the motor-trans/axles-harness-ecu-shift box/ cables-o2 sensors-. is there a list of parts i need? i dont want to get rid of the car and forget something. thanks for any help:) this is the car its going it. never mind the intercooler i was going to b series turbo and changed my mind.
Search button is your friend http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1040

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
might as well take the entire dash/wiring/ignition/ seats, gauge cluster, wheels (sell them) catalytic converter (scrap it for $$$) pull all the 10's 12's 14's 17's mm bolts you can and save them. carpet if it smells good lol.. if you bought the entire car I would part out the entire car and have somebody come pickup the shell.

also, if doors and other body panels are in good shape, take them. More and more RSX's are getting wrecked or stolen. And sooner or later the market for used RSX parts will be like the civics.

if you have a plasma torch or pneumatic cutoff wheel take the rear quarter panels as they can be sold for good $$$. Also the sunroof and motor/wiring will sell on Ebay.

oh, and last but not least drain the fuel tank for free fuel. :up: :D
thanks but thats not what i was asking.lol im going to part the car out on clubrsx.com:)

·
Registered
21,787 Posts
you might wanna part it out on here too there buddy, people buy stuff here too. BTW its Colin from HT, the current owner of your ol' Wago' :up:

·
Registered
730 Posts
dont mean to thread jack, But im selling my crx K-ready..If i dont have anybody buying it by thursday im going to be parting it out give me a pm if you need some parts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts