Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a JRSC race kit for sale. Comes with all the hardware, 5 and 7lbs pulleys. I want 2050$ firm shipped. Pics available on request. Does not include injectors or ecu, but still alot cheaper.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I know I'm new to this site but I'm a legit seller. I dont know what to do to prove it but i'll try. I just bought this kit from chad everson a well know from club rsx and he can swear on my behalf that i am really an honest guy. He has a very good reputation. Dispite this I'm not sure what else I can do?

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
great price on the kit man

how many miles on it?....would you be willing to accept trades :cool:

are you selling it with kpro?

interested

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PapiTuyo326 said:
great price on the kit man

how many miles on it?....would you be willing to accept trades :cool:

are you selling it with kpro?

interested
It has about 5000 miles on it. I would prefer having the cash. And the kpro doesnt come with it sorry. Let me know

·
Registered
972 Posts
actually the kit has a lot less then that. it has rougly 2k miles on it. It was my old kit, and unfortunatley he wasnt able to run it, so thats why he is selling it, kit runs fine and low miles.

good luck sorry it didnt work out for you bro
chad

·
Registered
972 Posts
yes he does still have it ( i talk with him daily and trying to sell it for him as well and im on here more then him so i kind of reply for him as well :) )
chad

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.