Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD PENDING PAY-PAL E-CHECK CLEARS

I'm posting up for sale my EP version of the JRSC with race kit. The kit is totally complete and has under 10,000 miles on it. Reason I'm selling it is that I now have a DC5 and will be upgrading to the DC5 version.

JRSC EP version
4 inch pulley
440cc injectors
all bolts
belt
belt tensoner
map sensor re locator
hoses
and a new rad hose to completely clear CAI
Its all there.

(Whats not included, I'm not including my Hondata intake manifold gasket, or Hondata Kpro)

Price $1650.00 Shipped
or
$1750.00 Shipped and will include AEM CAI (3 inch)

Pictures below

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are posted pictures of the complete kit, again I can package with a AEM 3inch CAI if your interested.

·
Registered
919 Posts
what's your location?

vouches? problems with the kit at al?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Payment method is pay-pal

Nothing wrong with the kit, I'm selling because I'm getting the DC5 kit as it will be cheaper for me then running this kit on my current car which is now a DC5. This way I don't need to buy either the DC5 JRSC manifold and tension kit from moss motors for this charger or switch my car from HPS to EPS.

You'll need Kpro, gaskets and a set of spark plugs to run this kit on an EP or Kswapped car.

·
Registered
919 Posts
location?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is a great deal, as I want to sell it fast to buy boost for my DC5. Once you have boost you don't want to drive around with out it.

All PM's replied.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This unit fits on all K20/K24 it does not fit however in an RSX-S with hydraulic power steering, as the hydraulic power steering pulley is in the way.

Many people use this blower as it is able to fit in more engine bays then the DC5 model. Due it being vertically mounted and not horizontally mounted like the DC5 model.

·
Registered
919 Posts
vouches? feedback anywhere?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
PM me your email address and I'll send you an email form my work address. If I’m trusted by this company, then I should be trust for an under $2K transaction. Considering my work trusts for million $ transactions.

I’ve posted my user name and date in my pictures, shall I post up a picture of my old EP3 and new DC5?

I can send you a scaned copy of my DL, if you wish.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts