Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
41 - 60 of 94 Posts

·
rhd k20 jetta :)
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Lmaoo. Debating if I should keep it or try. Blackworks header. And anyone know where I can get a brake booster delete?

·
Registered
44,673 Posts

·
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Like where it is. Is the only place I could put it. Cause the trans hits the subframe

·
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
ordered a bunch of fuel stuff. still gotta pull the pump and see if a walbro will fit. its gettin -6 all the way from pump so could prob make it work... waiting for everything to come and put it together. the hub situation is kiiling me :facepalm: every time i think its good i hit another snag. karcept hubs were a bad idea ughhhh. .....

·
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
friends came over today and took some pics

and some artsy pics

got the cluster in and working. pic has glare tho

·
Recaro Fiend
8,417 Posts
Love this thread!

I told a friend to k swap his carrado he was hesitant and decided to keep his vr6 swap. I showed him this and he was real jealous! Would love to see this in person glad you are in the tristate area as well.

Header and axle situation seem to be a headache.
I wonder if talking with the guy from seen it who has the k swapped caddy On the axle issue.

·
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
i got the axles figured out. they are already in. i sold the ram horn header. im just gonna make one so i have soemthing till i turbo it :rolleyes:

·
Registered
567 Posts
Sweet! K tuned blows! Glad you sold the header.

RHD is a bitch for the K!

My friend is doing B series in his Caddy so thats a bitch with the LHD!

·
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
I always go to that CT meet at the park right on the water! I was there this weekend haha

41 - 60 of 94 Posts