61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
i just dont want to miss out on anything

im guessing the K-tuned pulley is on the left
and what are the benifits of the pulley

a) is it Light weight ? compared to say stock?
b) any special or different belt that's needed?
Benefits are billet aluminum. Very light weight.
2 pulley system which also has 7 rib belt. I believe only K-tuned has this belt size. It lines up with the rest of the pulleys.

Just finished my -3 AN line for my oil pressure sender. Sender will be located inside the firewall. Still waiting on the T fitting bspt to npt.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
After more than a year on jack stands it's finally on the ground. What a different feeling. Sits soo low and not used to it.

Also adjusted my toe and it's dead on! Getting an alignment next Saturday.

Last items on my list.

K-tuned steel oil pan kit
Getting tuned by Treblic in January.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Beautiful build.. I'm not a fan of vandalizing true R's but when the quality is this good i can't oblige especially with the fact that you used an R motor as replacement. Good luck with the rest, it's the home stretch at this point!
Yes we got the same logic. I would hate myself if I swapped anything other than a K20A motor. I am keeping the R spirit alive! Thanks for the support!

Hey man, did you ever get a chance to fix those issues you had?
Yes I have and I appreciate all your help! Only thing I haven't done is calibrating tps. Will do that before alignment :)

·
Registered
252 Posts
Great job thus far, congrats! I recently copped a '14 TL SH-AWD with a 6 speed that I've been enjoying quite thoroughly as of late but decided to take my Integra out for a spin the other day...dude, the feeling of K power in this chassis is 10x more exhilarating than "The Most Powerful Car Acura Has Ever Built".
Two different animals, I realize...but it's just so....RAW.
Have fun!:new_slayer:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #74 (Edited)
Very nice. :up:
nice work Jeff
looks sick bro nice build
Nice , nice & Clean
looks awesome :up:
Great job thus far, congrats! I recently copped a '14 TL SH-AWD with a 6 speed that I've been enjoying quite thoroughly as of late but decided to take my Integra out for a spin the other day...dude, the feeling of K power in this chassis is 10x more exhilarating than "The Most Powerful Car Acura Has Ever Built".
Two different animals, I realize...but it's just so....RAW.
Have fun!:new_slayer:
Thank you for the support!

Took the caR out for the first time today.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts