Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can i use the jdm underhood wire harness, on an EK swap? i have been told the jdm one will not work, in which case i have a wire harness from a USDM base rsx, will this one work, or am i confined to using the USDM rsx wire harness.

thanx!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
was there anything u had to do differently??? becasue i was told it wont work, ie: not enough plugs etc.

·
Registered
15,818 Posts
it will work

joe type s has a jdm harness as well.

I believe hasport says that they will not modify jdm harnesses. Let's see what Brian G has to say about this.:)

·
Registered
228 Posts
i heard if u use a jdm harness u have to mount the ecu on the driver side but if u use a rsx one u can mount the ecu on the passenger side.

·
Registered
599 Posts
typer0186 said:
i heard if u use a jdm harness u have to mount the ecu on the driver side but if u use a rsx one u can mount the ecu on the passenger side.
^
That's what I say, also you could cut a hole in the center of your firewall to get the ECU to mount in the passenger footwell.

As for modifying harnesses we only modify the battery/alternator harness. Our sub-harness will work with either JDM or US RSX harness, it's just sized to work with the US harness.

briang

1 - 8 of 8 Posts