Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice car. why you wanting to get rid of it? This used to be a Type R car didn't it?
Thanks man, i jus put it on here to test waters, if someone offered me sumthin i like more then id trade, but i dont have to get rid of it. It use to be b series type r.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I dont think you know me. I'm from charlottesville, well alittle outside of charlottesville in keswick. I used to see your car over at eastside. I had an H2B crx and a Turbo B16 crx with a full race kit a while back. I sold the H2b car and did a kswap with the other car.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dont think you know me. I'm from charlottesville, well alittle outside of charlottesville in keswick. I used to see your car over at eastside. I had an H2B crx and a Turbo B16 crx with a full race kit a while back. I sold the H2b car and did a kswap with the other car.
oh iight, so you kno my boy mike thomas

·
Registered
563 Posts
yeah, i know mike and joe. dont really hang out with them though. If you decide to let the Kit go let me know. I think i tried to get the last kit you had on here for sale but it sold before i got in touch with you.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, i know mike and joe. dont really hang out with them though. If you decide to let the Kit go let me know. I think i tried to get the last kit you had on here for sale but it sold before i got in touch with you.
iight man, will do

·
Registered
316 Posts
seems like every1 has to use a spacer with tonys manifold smh car loooks very clean tho bump for u

1 - 12 of 12 Posts