Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jdm black recaros w/ integra sliders. Some wear on the driver side bolster and a slight cut in the side bolster , not noticable(this will be the passenger seat in a usdm) . The passenger side seat (which will be the driver side in usdm vehicles) is perfect.
600.00+ shipping

92-95 jdm civic sir front seats in good condition. No tears or burns.
300.00 shipped

92-95 sohc vtec longblock as shown
700.00 shipped

96-2001 gsr complete engine swap w/ tranny, wiring harness and ecu
3200.00 shipped

96-01 ls longblock as shown
850.00 shipped

Type R strut bar. Good shape.
80.00 shipped in the U.S

JDM Integra sirG front end conversion (non h.i.d.) conversion comes complete with front bumper, radiator support fenders and hood (as shown). All you need is paint.
1200 shipped in the U.S.

Jdm type r right hand drive front clip non hid. NO MOTOR. Needs some cleaning and paint but should look pretty good. Only 2 little blemishes/ nicks on the dash above the gauge cluster. THIS IS PICKUP ONLY. NO SHIPPING
2000.00 picked up.

97 Type R gauge cluster
150.00 shipped in the U.S.

92-95 jdm civic sir gauge cluster
150.00 shipped

92-95 JDM b16a longblock, tranny(non lsd), axles, rear mount, tranny mount, and shift linkage
2400 shipped in the U.S.

92-95 JDM h22 longblock, tranny, wiring harness and ecu
2000 shipped in the U.S.

Type R center console and vent/temp cluster(as shown)
100.00 shipped in the U.S.

Type R rear wing. All you need is paint.
150.00 shipped in the U.S.

That's about does it for now. If you have something in particular you are looking for give me a shout I might be able to help you out.

Paypal excepted.

·
Banned
218 Posts
Pmme Ur Number And Address Im Going To Albany Dis Weekend Maybe Ill Go Check Ur Store Out Wats Da Name Also

·
Registered
354 Posts
bump for some good stuff.!
intrested in:
First up on the list is a set of jdm red recaros w/ integra sliders. No burns holes or tears.
700.00 ask for shipping quote in the U.S.
how much shipped to 96743....lmk

·
Registered
880 Posts
possibly interested in the seats where are you located and can you get more red ones?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
no red one as of yet, but should be getting more soon. i will double check but there was a better set of black recaro's then the ones posted for 800.00 picked up. i will update my post, but the ones pictured are reduced to 600.00 picked up.

·
Premium Member
9,294 Posts
post a location and ur pics look like pics I have seen before.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
possibly interested in the seats where are you located and can you get more red ones?
pm'd

post a location and ur pics look like pics I have seen before.
upstate ny. if you seen these pics you've seen them because i posted them(not sure what your implying). i work with a jdm supplier here in ny. i also have a post on h-t aswell. oh and i'll be contacting you shortly for a 52.5 serp. belt. should be putting my k24 in shortly. just need a few misc. things.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts