Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The smaller items include shipping but will be shipped via USPS. If you want it shipped via UPS or FEDEX it will cost a bit more with the exception of the motor

2 resonators brand new never used...
the shorter one is 12in long and is a vibrant brand. $60 obo
the longer one is 22in long and is a silverline brand. $60 obo
Both units have a 3inch in and out.

Mudflaps are for an RSX both front and rear. Make me an offer.

Velocity stack. Its not made of steel or aluminum. The opening is 3in and tampers out to 6.5in. Comes with rubber coupling and clamps. $40

Yes its not a typo... its a jdm type-s motor.. let me explain everything on the motor is jdm... some pictures to show..

Now here is another thing to consider.....
k20a3 has 2 intake cam lobes and 1 exhaust
k20a2 has 3 intake cam lobes and 3 exhaust
this k20 pictured above has 3 intake and 1 exhaust

intake......

exhaust......

Heres the dyno of when the motor was in my car... just intake headers and exhaust

vtec engagment at 5400rpm
makin 201hp to the wheels
the motor is a virgin. never opened with the exception of the valve cover. i bought it with roughly 10000 miles on the motor. put on around 2000 miles on it. It was swapped into a weekend car so it never saw much roadtime
this thing is up FOR SALE.. takin up too much space and needs to go... 500 takes it.. just need it out of my garage

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok, next question..... does the exhaust side have a casting for the LMA spring??
nope.. i already looked into that looooonnngg time ago thinking probably the same thing ur thinking.. basically it has real vtec on the intake but uses a more agressive exhaust to conpensate.. or something like that

·
Registered
111 Posts
Do you still have the motor? Also, are all the sensors compatible with a rsx harness? I have cash ready...I'm local so no shipping needed...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts