Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, got a complete BRAND NEW JDM Front End Conversion Purchased from Password:JDM, dont have pics of fenders, hood or bumper because they are still in the box, I never took them out and dont intend to because if I have to ship them, they are all ready to go... Anyway, conversion includes... brand new type r metal hood, brand new fenders,brand new smoked amber sidemarkers and brand new smoked amber corners with used but mint condition JDM Sir headlights with city light,brand new radiator support along with brand new front bumper,brand new password jdm shift boot. ITEMS ARE BRAND NEW IN BOX (Black in color) TOTALED 94 SI BEFORE INSTALLING JDM CONVERSION. And now trying to sell it to get the parts need for my k20 ek that I will be posting on here when I have everything to get the swap started. Will have pics of the headlights and smoked amber corners on here in a few days. Located in Maryland and willing to drive to meet buyer. Thanks Looking to get $1300 they are sold out on Password BTW:p

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oops, forgot to mention....... headlight, corner light and sidemarker wiring is also included, also bought brand new from Password:JDM as well- sorry about that

1 - 17 of 17 Posts