Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my JDM B18C GSR with P72 ecu. Its rated at 180hp. I bought it from H-Motors at the beginning of the year. I replaced the timing belt, tensioner, water pump, valve cover gaskets, oil pan gasket, spark plugs (NGK), wires (NGK), distributor cap and rotor, intake mani gasket, injector seals, head gasket, head bolts (ARP) and exhaust gasket. All parts were replaced with OEM Honda parts unless noted. I have all the reciepts for this.

The motor has not been driven on since I put the new parts on it. I was putting it into my 88 hatch and then picked up a new car, so this project has to go. I've still got all the swap parts as well including:

-Hasport mounts
-Hasport shift linkage
-Hasport axles
-Fidanza lightweight flywheel
-Exedy clutch
-AEM V2 cold air intake
-Hytech style exhaust mani

If you buy the motor, you get all the crap that came with it from H-Motors. Everything is brand new, legit, and I've got reciepts. The motor has been sitting in my garage on the engine stand since March collecting dust. I need the stand now for my K20. Help me out. The tranny was sold back in August.

I thought I had pics on my photobucket account, but I dont and Im at work right now. I'll snap some later tonight. I'd like $1800 for the motor and ecu. Through H-motors it goes for $1900, not including the new parts and labor.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to say it comes with the intermediate shaft and H-motors said it has about 30k on it.

And I routinely go out to the garage and rotate the crank.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
88 hatch for sale ? pics? bump for ya!!:up:
Hahaha, I knew someone would ask. It is, however its just a shell with the interior. Here's the only good pics I have on my photobucket account of it:

The bumpers have been repainted, it doesnt have the corner lights or wiring. But everything else is there.

·
Registered
151 Posts
where in NY are you located? if your not too far north are you interested in trading for K parts, i have a K20a2 in a ef hatchback that i am most likely going to part out, let me know

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
where in NY are you located? if your not too far north are you interested in trading for K parts, i have a K20a2 in a ef hatchback that i am most likely going to part out, let me know
I'm actually located in VA, but I visit family in NY often. I sent you a PM.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts