13 Posts
2003 acura cl-s ecu (PGE A57) asking best offer
2003 acura cl-s cluster pigtails asking $27.00
412-861-1996
alfredo

·
Registered
6 Posts
i have a j35a4 upper intake manifold and spacer im not using. it is painted black. i also have the j35a4 engine cover if anyont is interested. no idea on price just want it out of my house. ill say 100 bucks plus shipping for everything.

·
Registered
13 Posts
a friend crashed her 03 pilot into the front/side the other day and i pulled the engine and associated swap parts cuz i was thinking of swapping it into my coupe like (cd7 accord sir) did-sorry if i effed up his SN!! but im strapped for cash now so im thinking of selling this or my turbo kit for my f - which is also complete basically......

i just pulled a j35a4 engine(240hp,240tq) out of a2003 pilot with 157800. engine runs 100%, have video before i pulled.
has complete wire harness to ecu
has matching ecu with ignition, ignition key - all this is needed for swap to start.
also have a auto J32A2 ecu to go with it. this was the ecu i was eventually gonna use and i took time to source. a rezl 2003 acura cl-s type s ecu
also has the throttle cable, dtc connector(so u can wire up the obd2 port) and plenty more little parts needed so you dont have to source them anywhere else. i was gonna use these parts but i need the cash instead.

these engines can be bought for $450ish-JUST FOR THE ENGINE. i will take offers on all this stuff. ALL YOU NEED ARE MOUNTS FOR YOUR SWAP AND THE 6 SPEED TRANS AND AXLES. you can wire up your own harness or send this one out with your harness to don at rpmsystems in NY or API in arizona.

i will take around $700 for all this OBO. this is the most compete V6 swap within a few hundred miles...

i will have pics up in a few
412-861-1996 call me or text if you are serious

located in southwest pa on the west virginia border near WVU

dtc connector and 14 pin plug u will need - i also have the 10 pin u need

matching key

throttle cable

fuse boxes you can have with

MAKE AN OFFER COME GET IT!!!!!!!!!
412-861-1996

·
Registered
582 Posts
I have a J37 MDX shortblock I replaced at the Acura dealer I work at. It has 58k miles on it. It needs rings and was replaced due to oil consumption. asking $250

I'm in San Diego

Daniel

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have a J37 MDX shortblock I replaced at the Acura dealer I work at. It has 58k miles on it. It needs rings and was replaced due to oil consumption. Don't know what it's worth so if any one is interested let me know. It's still in the honda wood box and will take a picture tomorrow.

I'm in San Diego

Daniel
i might be interested in the internals depending on price

·
Registered
441 Posts
I have J37a1 heads for sale out of a 2010 MDX. Was told they have 14k miles on them and are in great condition. PM me for details.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Name: Jake
Means of contact: 434-962-483one
Price: $100 plus shipping

Description: I have a 2007 Acura MDX 3.7 intake manifold with the oem intake port at 67.5mm. ALL orginal, not modified.

This is a great upgrade from your 3.0 v6 intake manifolds. One of the best bangs for your buck. I recommend running a newer 3.7 throttle body aswell with the P2r spacer/adapter and the acura mdx manifold spacer.(research and find out)

Reason im selling is im Getting the new TL-sh manifold and throttle body to match!

I just cleaned it inside and out. just needs some paint. comes with all necessary hardware and sensors. I bought this from a dismantlers place in California.

$$$100 Firm$$$

Pictures:

21 - 36 of 36 Posts