Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i couldnt find another thread about this but what tps is everyone running with there itbs if its a twm, jenvey, hayward

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
twm might have them. or any gm dealer should be able to get you one.

I also heard that the coil plug might work.

·
Registered
15,818 Posts
if you are in a hurry ...

These are used ITBS, so I didn;t get the TPS plug that TWM includes.. so since I cannot wait... I got a harness I don't need... automatic...

here's the TWM TPS plug

and looked like the pins will fit... so I

·
Registered
21,788 Posts
if you are in a hurry ...

These are used ITBS, so I didn;t get the TPS plug that TWM includes.. so since I cannot wait... I got a harness I don't need... automatic...

here's the TWM TPS plug

and looked like the pins will fit... so I

ghetto garage 101 lol :silly:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Nikos could u send me a ghetto pigtail... if you still have that auto harness.. pm me sinceI can never get through on yours. thnx

·
Registered
626 Posts
I dont mean to get off subject but I dont want to start a new thread and have been looking for awhile for the answer to this and can't. I am looking to see if a 52 or 54mm TWM itb will fit under the hood of a eg with k20a2 I am really interested in this but really dont want to cut a hole in my hood. I'm fine with having to cut the webbing if I have to but I have only seen k24/k20 frank. builds with this were they have a large rectangle out of there hood. Thanks much for the help!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts