Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wondering whats going on out in that part of the world. ive arranged a long weekend in the beginning of december for dublin.

·
Registered
59 Posts
What do you need to know fella. Im from Lisburn in Northern Ireland ( 100miles north) but I have a few friends down Dublin way into their Hondas with FN2s etc

·
Premium Member
10,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well gonna do the tourist things but would love to meet up with some guys to talk cars and what not.

·
Registered
59 Posts
What dates are you staying over, where abouts in Dublin are you staying?

Things like the national museums are free and very good to see and a walk round the guiness factory is a must too.

·
Premium Member
10,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
december 6-9, city center, was planning on touring guiness and jameson. thought about doing that hostel pub crawl, heard that can be rowdy at times.

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Dublin's nice from what I've heard. If you catch a Ferry over to England there are plenty of nice places to visit and a few good shops that know Hondas and K series like CPL Racing and TDI North.

·
Premium Member
10,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi. Had an awesome time. Stayed up in smithfield. Had some awesome food and great beer! Im def going to be returning sometime again.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Smithfield has come a long way in recent years. It used to be you're taking your life into your own hands walking down certain streets. Still some dodgy spots alright but not as bad. :)

·
Premium Member
10,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Walked everywhere while there. Walked down some alleys I prolly shouldn't have.

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you're planning on visiting again, I reckon skip over to England for the Japanese Auto Extravaganza in September.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts