Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
15,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
this offer is about ips cams... www.intrinsicperformance.com

a few months ago, I run a limited time special for IPS cams. Most of the cams got shipped out within 4-6 weeks after ordering. Out of the last batch of people that ordered 2 months ago, I finally got the last 8 sets due for that batch. I still have 2-3 orders left, but I am making this thread to show that people are getting these cams after waiting 6-8 weeks or longer sometimes.

Due to the high cost of material ( 8620 billet steel) I cannot afford to stock up on these cams. With all the different profiles, I would need major cash to stock up on all profiles.

The available profiles are

IPS k2 mark2 - for an all motor k20a or k20a2 2 liter with stock block

IPS k2 mark3 - for a "hot" 2 liter with aftermarket compression pistons and a good induction and exhaust system

IPS KME -these cams are specifically designed for 99mm stroke k24a simple builds and will support 50 vtc with most pistons

IPS k10 - these cams are for fully built k24a motors with the right head and valvetrain to rev high and make power everywhere. VTC will be limited with off the shelf pistons, with work well with custom pistons

IPS KXV - for high power k24a based motor that have high flowing heads and can rev high with big displacement. These are 0.5mm bigger lift than the k10
WILL NOT WORK WITH SHELF PISTONS

IPS SC1 and SC2 for supercharged applications

IPS kt1 and kt2 for turbo charged applications

Any questions you have ask away..

Also all these profiles are also offered in one or 2 lobe VTEC killer form.

For pricing please PM.

I reserve the right to end this as soon as I get a few orders.

Turnaround time 8-10 weeks or sooner. International shipping available

Thank you

Nikos

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
price on kme and kvx thanks

·
Make soap.
313 Posts
I def got a good deal on my set of cams when he had this special up a couple months ago.
Nikos, IPS :up:

·
Registered
21,783 Posts
I can vouch for this, I was one of the people from the earlier group buy, got my cams just like they said for a great price:up:

·
Banned
15,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry I came down with food poissening and was out of commision for a few days. I have received quite a few PMs about this offer.
I will reply by tonight.

Thanks

Nikos

·
Banned
15,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
.... In a time and place in the not too distant future, there exists a weapon that has been separated at creation, hidden away only to be called into action when evil starts to rear its ugly head....

1 - 20 of 45 Posts