Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi evryone ,,,I wanna know a lil more about the IPS cams i heard that they are one ove the best and i just want a lil advise from u guys ,i wanna go all motor on my rsx and im planing on geting a K-Pro ecu in may be a month and than i want to step up with some cams and i was wondering what cams should i get ,i want my car to be street driveble ,i wont want my idle to be real messed up ,for rihgt now i have (AEM V2 ,ACT stage2 with the ACT Xact Flywheel , and thats about it ,,,im just want some advise about how should i build my car the right way ,,,,,,,,,,,thanks

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
IPS-DC5 said:
I wouldn't worry about cams at the point your at. Look into getting a cold air intake(V2 sucks), K-Pro, then a race header and exhaust.

But yes IPS-K2's are very good street cam.
oh yah ,,im geting a race header when im geting my k-pro im a wait till i save up enought ,and get the race header and im geting a cut out i dunno if u guys have heard of it im tryin not to fuck with my stock exaust and just get the header and than cutout ,and why sould i get a CAI insted of my V2 whats wrong with the v2.........

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks evrybody for the info ,,,from what i saw im not going to be using the cutout but i dont want to change my whole exaust cuz i dont want cops fuckin with me ,but thanks evryone for the info ,if someone got something to add it would be kool....Thanks
-Mike-

1 - 7 of 7 Posts